We are aware that some people are experiencing problems accessing the digital edition of The Non-League Paper since updating to IoS7.
Please follow these simple steps to get your subscription up and running again:
Some apps that were installed before a device was upgraded to iOS7 are having trouble picking up the subscription information the first time they are used again. The instructions below have helped the majority of people gain access again:
Remove and re-install the app & restore your subscription.
Please note, we hold no Apple customer information! Reset your password via iTunes.
Please restore your subscription from the Subscriber Management window in the app, then follow the instructions below to reset the app:
1. Close the application by using the ‘Home’ on the device (this button has a square displayed on it and is on the front of your device)
2. Double tap the same button to bring up a list of the cached or “back grounded” applications
3. Find the app, touch the centre of the screen and swipe it upwards to the top of the screen to remove it
4. Press the home button again to cancel the editing mode and once more to hide the bar
5. Re-open the app and test your access to the paper.