LV BET’s National League North + South betting preview
The National League’s official betting partner, LV BET, take a look at the pick of the fixtures in Matchday 15 – don’t miss out on your chance to win two tickets to a National League game of your choice!
Chester vs. York City
- The top two face each other in the National League North on Saturday as unbeaten York City travel to second place Chester.
- Leaders York City are still yet to taste defeat after 13 matches and boast the division’s best defensive record, conceding just 7 goals to date.
- Chester have only suffered one defeat themselves and know that victory will take them to the top of the table.
- The Blues have drawn each of their last three matches.
- LV BET’S TOP PICK: Draw @ 22/9
Farsley Celtic vs. Brackley Town
- Third place Farsley Town saw their run of four consecutive wins come to an end last time out.
- No side in the division has won more games (8) than Farsley Celtic.
- Brackley sit seventh in the league with three wins from their past five matches.
- Only leaders York City (7) and mid-table Gateshead (9) have conceded fewer than the 10 that Brackley Town have let in so far this campaign.
- LV BET’S TOP PICK: Both teams to score @ 7/12
Hereford vs. Alfreton Town
- Back to back defeats have put the brakes on Hereford’s rise up the National League North table.
- Three consecutive victories prior to that have left them in ninth place with 21 points to their name.
- It’s particularly congested in the top half of the table, with visitors Alfreton Town just one point better off than their hosts but four places higher.
- Only second placed Chester (31) have scored more goals than Alfreton Town (27) this season.
- LV BET’S TOP PICK: Over 3.5 goals @ 7/4
Kidderminster Harriers vs. Kings Lynn Town
- An inconsistent run of results including two wins, two defeats and a draw from their last five matches, sees Kidderminster Harriers in 14th place.
- These two sides have only met once before, with Kidderminster running out 5-1 winners in a 2008/09 FA Cup tie.
- Kings Lynn Town are without a win in their last four matches, drawing three of them.
- But they remain just four points off the leaders and have been beaten just twice so far this campaign.
- LV BET’S TOP PICK: Under 2.5 goals @ 13/10
Bath City vs. Dorking Wanderers
- Two of the top eight meet at Twerton Park as Bath City host Dorking Wanderers.
- Bath City have only lost one of their last five matches, but have drawn three in that period.
- Only Chippenham Town (13) have conceded fewer goals than Bath City (14) so far this season.
- Fourth placed Dorking Wanderers have won four of their last five matches in the league.
- Jason Prior has netted seven goals in the league so far for Dorking Wanderers, just two fewer than the division’s leading marksmen.
- LV BET’S TOP PICK: Draw @ 5/2
Havant & Waterlooville vs. Concord Rangers
- Havant & Waterlooville have only suffered two defeats so far this season, but they have both come in their last three league games.
- Havant and Waterlooville man Jonah Ayunga is leading the way in the goal charts this season, with nine to his name already.
- Concord Rangers are 13th in the league, seven points above the relegation zone and five points off the playoff spots.
- Having lost just three of their first 10 games, Concord Rangers have been defeated in each of their last four outings.
- LV BET’S TOP PICK: Both teams to score @ 7/11
Hemel Hempstead Town vs. Eastbourne Borough
- Hemel Hempstead are second in the National League South, five points begind leaders Wealdstone.
- Four wins on the bounce have seen Hemel Hempstead open up a four point gap between themselves and Slough Town in third.
- Just one win in their last five matches sees Eastbourne Borough down in 16th place in the National League South.
- Each of Eastbourne’s last three matches have seen four goals scored.
- LV BET’S TOP PICK: Over 3.5 goals @ 13/9
Weymouth vs. Braintree
- A tally of 11 points from a possible 15 has moved Weymouth up into sixth on 23 points.
- Weymouth’s goals against total of 14 is only bettered by Chippenham Town (13).
- Braintree Town sit one point and one place behind their hosts and have won three of their last four games.
- Braintree Town have only drawn one of their 13 matches so far this campaign.
- LV BET’S TOP PICK: Under 2.5 goals @ 7/5
New LVBet customers will get a 50% bonus of up to £50 on first sports betting deposit. Claim the welcome offer here! (t&c’s apply)
Tagged Alfreton Town, Bath City, bet, bets, Betting, Brackley Town, Braintree, chester, Concord Rangers, Dorking, Eastbourne Borough, Farsley Celtic, football, Havant & Waterlooville, Hemel Hempstead, hereford, Kidderminster Harriers, King's Lynn, National League North, National League South, Non-League, odds, offers, soccer, Weymouth, win, York City