IT SEEMS like only yesterday that we were wrapping up FNL 2014-15…now here we are with details of the new 2015-16 season competition.
One of a number of major changes to the FNLformat this year sees managers earn an early entry bonus. Although the entry deadline is Monday August 31 those brave enough to enter before the competition starts on Saturday August 8 will receive a bonus of 500pts.
This year, there will be three Manager of the Month awards each month – to the winner, the runner-up and the bottom team. As always there will be eight Monthly awards in total starting with a joint award for August and September.
At the End of the Season there will be cash prizes for the top four places and a prize for finishing bottom. They are: Winner £2,000 Second place £750.00 Third place: £275 Fourth place: £100 Bottom: £100.
Each Manager of the Month will receive £100, the runner-up £50 and the bottom team £50. That’s a toal cash pool of more than £5,000.
Also this season, we have decided to bring back the Wildcards, seven in total. Players need to pick one team from each of the three sub-sections in each of the first six leagues – Vanarama National, Vanarama National North, Vanarama National South, Evo-Stik Northern Premier, Ryman Premier and Evo-Stik Southern Premier – plus two teams from each of the three sub-sections in The Mixture.
In addition, one wildcard team must be picked from each of the seven leagues – making a total of 31 teams altogether.
Please Note: You need 31 teams in total. Three from each of the six leagues, two from each of the three sections in the mixture and one wildcard from each of those seven sections
This years also sees the End of Season League Winners bonus rise to 250 points for each of the leagues. Only the promoted teams will be awarded points, the Play-Off winners getting 50pts.
There is also a slight change in the Manager of the Month points. The 25pts and minus 25pts awarded to each league leader and bottom club at the end of each month will now only count towards the main season total and not the Manager of the Month.
The rules for FNL 2015/16 are as follows: 1. You will need to choose three teams from each of the six leagues. (One from each three sub-section gives you a total of 18 teams). Then you will need to pick two teams from each of the three sub- sections in The Mixture League. Finally pick one wildcard from each of the seven leagues – a total of 31 teams. If you wish, you can pick five substitute teams, but these must be listed on your original entry form.
2. Points allocations from all seven leagues are as follows: League & Cup games: Home win – 10pts + goals, Away win – 20pts + goals, Home Draw – 2pts + goals, Away Draw – 4pts + goals, Every goal scored – 1pt (only if your team wins or draws); Goal Bonus Points – 5pts (awarded if your teams scores four or more goals), Clean Sheet Bonus – 5pts (awarded if game is won). Two-legged ties count as two separate games. Bonus points for reaching various rounds in each Cup competition are as follows: l For reaching the FA Cup first round proper and each round beyond – 25pts; l For reaching the quarter-finals and each round beyond the other cup competitions as listed below – 25pts.
3. League Leaders and Bottom Club bonus: At the end of each month, up to and including April 2016, the team leading each of the first six leagues will be awarded 25pts. The team at the bottom of each of the first six leagues will be awarded minus 25pts. This will be different for The Mixture league; because this is made up of six different leagues. TAs stated above, these will only count towards the main season total.
4. Play-Off Games: Play-Off Final winners will be awarded 50 points for gaining promotion. No points will be awarded for the Play-Off games themselves. These points will be awarded at the end of the season.
5. End of Season Bonus Points: These points will be awarded at the end of the FNL Season in May 2016. All champion teams will receive 250 points for winning their respective leagues. The bottom team only in each league at the end of the season’s FNL will be awarded minus 100 bonus points. Cup winners will receive 150 points for the FA Trophy and 100 points for the other competitions. Play-Off winners who gain promotion will receive 50 points. Substituted teams will be awarded half the End of Season bonus points.
6. The following Leagues and Cup competitions will be involved in this season’s Fantasy Non-League – Vanarama National, Vanarama National North, Vanarama National South, Evo-Stik Northern Premier, Ryman Premier and Evo-Stik Southern Premier, plus The Mixture. All of the above include performances in the FA Cup and FA Trophy as well as the three league cup competitions across the Step 3-4 divisions – the Evo-Stik Northern Doodson Sports Cup, the Southern League Red Insure League Cup and the Ryman League Cup.
7. Use of Substitutions: As stated above you can select five substitutes on your FNL 2015-16 entry forms and out of those five substitutes you can use up to three.
As of this season, there will be only one substitution window open, during the month of December 2015, with your selected changes taking effect from January 1, 2016. Details on how to use your substitutions will be released nearer the time.
Fantasy Non-League Helpdesk – Tel: 01300 348298
Entry is now closed for the 2015-16 season.
Tagged Fantasy Non-League