THIS season’s Fantasy Non-League will again cost you only £5 to enter. And for that you could scoop the first prize of £2,000.
Entry deadline is Thursday August 31, 2017.
If you enter the competition before it starts on Saturday August 5, you will receive an early entry bonus of 500pts. (That 500pt bonus will NOT count towards the first Manager of the Month).
If you are entering the com- petition to finish bottom and don’t want the 500pts please indicate that on the entry form or enter the competition after the season starts on August 5.
The first Manager of the Month will be a joint award taking in August and September 2017. So, in total, there will be eight Manager of the Month awards with the last one being April 2018.
At the end of the season there will be cash prizes:
First £2,000 Runner-up: £750 Third: £300 Fourth: £100 Bottom: £150
Manager of the Month prizes are £150 for first, £50 for second and £50 for bottom. Why not enter two teams – one to win and one to lose!
There are two changes this season.
1. I am removing the seven Wildcards from last season and replacing them with an extra bonus team in each of the seven leagues.
(Mark your bonus team with a capital B). Also, you need to pick only one team from each of the three sections of The Mixture. So, in total you will need to pick 28 teams. That is one team from each of the 21 sections and one bonus team from each league.
2. This season I am introducing two FNL JOKER TEAMS. Out of the 28 teams that you have picked you need to nominate two teams to receive double points. So, if you pick Ebbsfleet Utd say, as one of your Joker teams, if they score 29pts you will get 58pts that week. But, of course, if your Joker team loses and concedes four goals it will receive minus 5pts that will double up to minus 10pts. Indicate your two FNL joker teams on your entry form.
RULES FOR FNL 2017/18:
1. Choose 3 teams from each of the seven leagues. (One from each of the sub sections gives you a total of 21 teams, plus one bonus team from each league to give you a total of 28 teams). Then nominate two JOKER TEAMS from your 28 teams. Those two teams will receive double points. That includes the End of Season bonuses.
If you wish you can pick five substitute teams, but these five teams must be on your FNL 2017/18 Entry Form. (More on the substitutes later in this season’s rules).
2. Points allocation, in all seven leagues. League & Cup games: Home win = 10pts + goals; Away win = 20pts + goals; Home Draw = 2pt + goals; Away Draw = 4pts + goals; Every goal scored = 1pt (Only if your team wins or draws). Goal Bonus Points = 5pts (This is awarded if your teams score 4 or more goals).
Clean Sheet Bonus = 5pts (Only awarded if game is won). Concede 4 goals = -5pts (Does not apply to draws and two legged ties count as two separate games).
In Cup replays that go to penalties, the penalties are only used to decide the win- ner. No points are awarded for the penalties scored.
Bonus points for Cups: For reaching the FA Cup 1st round proper and each round beyond = 25pts.
For reaching the quarter-finals and each round beyond in all the other cups listed below = 25pts.
League Leaders & Bottom Club bonus: At the end of each month up to and including April 2018, the team leading each of the seven leagues will be awarded 25pts. The team at the bottom of each of the seven leagues will be get -25pts. These will only count towards the main season total and not the Manager of the Month.
Play-Off Games: Play-Off games will be awarded points as if they were league games. The Play-Off Final winners will be get 50pts.
End of Season Bonus Points: All League Champions will receive 250pts.
The bottom team in each league will get 100 points.
Cup Winners will receive 150pts for the FA Trophy and 100pts for the other Cups. Play-Off Winners get 50pts. Substituted teams will be awarded half the End of Season bonus points.
3. These League and Cups are involved in this season’s Fantasy Non-League:
National Premier – FA Cup, FA Trophy.
National North – FA Cup, FA Trophy.
National South – FA Cup, FA Trophy.
Evo-Stik Northern Premier – FA Cup, FA Trophy, League Cup.
Bostik Premier -FA Cup, FA Trophy, League Cup.
Evo-Stik League South Prem – FA Cup, FA Trophy, League Cup.
The Mixture – FA Cup, FA Trophy, Evo-Stik North, Bostik and South League Cup.
4. Use of Substitutions.
You can select five substitutes on your Entry Forms and out of those five substitutes you can use up to three. There will be only one substitution window – during December 2017 with your selected changes taking effect from Monday January 1, 2018. Details on how to use your substitutions will be released nearer the time during November.
Tagged Fantasy Non-League