The National League’s official betting partner, LV BET, take a look at the pick of the fixtures in Matchday 12:
FC Halifax vs. Barnet
- FC Halifax are third in the table, Barnet moved into fifth on Tuesday – three points separate the two sides.
- Barnet have now won three in a row, are six matches undefeated and no side have conceded less.
- FC Halifax have lost their last two but have taken 12 points from their last 18.
- The Shaymen have won four of their five home games – Barnet have won two of last three away fixtures.
- LV BET’S TOP PICK: Both teams to score in both halves – 10/1
Bromley vs. Notts County
- Bromley remain the only undefeated club in the National League.
- Notts County have lost just one of last eight – but have won only twice in their last seven fixtures.
- Second-place Bromley have only won one of last four – registering six points from a possible 12.
- Only leaders Woking has scored more than Bromley but Notts have let in only one goal in previous three games.
- LV BET’S TOP PICK: Notts County to win, both teams to score – 37/10
Aldershot vs. Wrexham
- Aldershot have won only once at home since November 3 – a 2-0 victory over Havant back in April.
- Both teams sit just outside the relegation-zone and are separated by goal difference.
- Both sides have scored in all-but one of Wrexham’s matches this season.
- Aldershot are yet to win at home while Wrexham have yet to take three points on the road.
- LV BET’S TOP PICK: Aldershot to win – 11/5
Solihull Moors vs. Yeovil
- Yeovil are the division’s form team following four straight wins – the only club to achieve that this season.
- Solihull are on the slide and have taken just one point from a possible 15.
- Yeovil have climbed to fourth but have already lost three times away from home.
- Solihull have re-signed striker Adi Yussuff from Blackpool – he scored 21 goals for the Moors last season.
- LV BET’S TOP PICK: Yeovil to win, both teams to score – 4/1
Chorley vs Woking
- Leaders Woking are undefeated away from home, dropping just two points on their travels.
- Chorley have the division’s worst defensive record, letting in 23. Woking’s 20-goal start makes them the division’s top scorers.
- Chorley haven’t been out of the relegation places all season – and have won just once in 11 matches
- Both sides have scored in seven of Woking’s last eight fixtures.
- LV BET’S TOP PICK: Woking to lead at half time, draw final result – 9/1