- Eight wins from nine games have lifted Yeovil to within a point of leaders Halifax.
- In-form Harrogate have taken ten points from a possible 12 and have lost just one in eight.
- Glovers striker Rhys Murphy has five goals in his last six matches.
- Improving Harrogate have let in just two goals in six games – scoring five in their last three outings.
- LV BET’S TOP PICK: Both teams to score in both halves @ 9/1
Barrow vs. Dover Athletic
- Barrow have now won seven games in a row – the club’s best run for more than half a century.
- Six of Dover’s seven victories this season have come away from home.
- Ian Evatt’s side have scored 18 goals during their unbeaten run – that’s nearly 2.2 goals per game.
- Both games were won by the away sides last season. Dover were victorious 3-2 at Holker Street in April with Barrow 2-0 winners in Kent in September.
- LV BET’S TOP PICK: Dover to score first, Barrow to win @ 9/1
Solihull Moors vs. Bromley
- Bromley’s midweek win at Barnet saw them go level on points with National League leaders FC Halifax.
- Solihull have won their last three at home – scoring seven times, letting in just one.
- Michael Cheek now has eight goals for Neil Smith’s Bromley, who have won half their eight away games.
- Tim Flowers’ Moors have won six at home so far – only Yeovil have a better record this season.
- LV BET’S TOP PICK: Bromley to win, both teams to score @ 41/10
FC Halifax vs Boreham Wood
- FC Halifax are top of the National League on goal difference and haven’t conceded in three matches.
- Boreham Wood have won three of their last five matches with wins coming against Woking, Solihull Moors and Stockport County.
- But the leaders have won just one of their last four home matches, failing to score in three of those games.
- Wood’s front two have 17 goals between them already. Kabongo Tshimanga has nine with Tyrone Marsh on eight.
- LV BET’S TOP PICK: Over 3.5 goals @ 23/10
Notts County vs. Torquay United
- Notts’ midweek success over Dagenham was their third win in four and they sit outside the play-offs only because of Solihull’s superior win record.
- Torquay have lost just one of their last seven away from home – scoring eight times in their last two games at Stockport and Ebbsfleet.
- County have let in one goal in their last five home games, with four Meadow Lane clean sheets in a row.
- Torquay have found the net 29 times this season – no side have scored more than Gary Johnson’s men.
- LV BET’S TOP PICK: Scores level at half time AND full time @ 17/5
Top Picks from LV BET
New LVBet customers will get a 50% bonus of up to £50 on first sports betting deposit. Claim the welcome offer here! (t&c’s apply)