County climbing, Barrow bouncing, ‘Pool plummeting… LV BET’s National League betting preview
The National League’s official betting partner, LV BET take a look at the pick of the fixtures in Matchday 15 – but before you do, make sure you sign up to LV BET’s special welcome offer!
Dover Athletic vs. Notts County
- Notts County will leapfrog Dover and could move into the play-offs for the first time this season with victory.
- Dover have won seven National League games – but just one at home.
- Notts County have won three of their last four matches – their best run since 2017.
- Dover’s seven-goal top scorer Inih Effiong has scored only once at home.
- LV BET’S TOP PICK: Draw @ 23/10
Bromley vs. Barrow
- Leaders Bromley suffered their first defeat of the season at Yeovil last weekend.
- Barrow have won five matches in a row for the first time since 1968.
- Both teams have scored in all-but one of Bromley’s last eight matches.
- The Bluebirds have scored 11 goals in four games – letting in only one in the process.
- LV BET’S TOP PICK: Both teams to score @ 23/33
Hartlepool United vs. Yeovil
- Yeovil have won seven matches in a row – the best winning sequence in the National League this season.
- Hartlepool haven’t won in five matches, scoring only four times in that period.
- Yeovil have scored 24 times this season – but have lost three away games so far.
- Hartlepool have dropped 15 points at home already, winning once and drawing three times at Victoria Park.
- LV BET’S TOP PICK: Yeovil win, both teams to score @ 29/10
Maidenhead vs. FC Halifax Town
- FC Halifax moved to within a point of leaders Bromley after their win at Dover.
- Maidenhead United haven’t won in six and are bottom of the form guide.
- FC Halifax are the division’s top scorers with 25 – and no team have let in less goals than the Shaymen.
- Alan Devonshire’s side have only won once at home – FC Halifax have won four times away from the Shay.
- LV BET’S TOP PICK: Halifax win to nil @ 61/20
Chorley vs. Aldershot
- Chorley have only won once this season but have only lost one of their last five.
- Aldershot have lost four of their last six away from home – but have beaten Stockport, Woking and Ebbsfleet on their travels
- Bottom-of-the-table Chorley have conceded 27 goals. They’ve been breached more than any other side.
- The Shots have kept just one clean sheet in 12 matches but have themselves scored in seven of their last eight.
- LV BET’S TOP PICK: Goal in both halves @ 6/7
New LVBet customers will get a 50% bonus of up to £50 on first sports betting deposit. Claim the welcome offer here! (t&c’s apply)
Tagged Aldershot, Barrow, bet, Betting, Bromley, cash, chorley, Dover, football, Halifax, Hartlepool, LV BET, Maidenhead, media, National League, Non-League, Notts County, soccer, sport, The NLP, win, Yeovil