The National League’s official betting partner, LV BET take a look at the pick of the fixtures in Matchday 16 – make sure you sign up to their special welcome offer!
Notts County vs. Dagenham & Redbridge
- Notts County’s draw with Dover at the weekend leaves them 13th in the league, with 21 points from 15 games.
- The Magpies have though taken 10 points from their last five games.
- Dagenham & Redbridge are unbeaten in their last 11 National League games, winning six and drawing five.
- Only Woking (15) have conceded fewer than The Daggers (16) so far this season.
- LV BET’S TOP PICK: Under 2.5 goals @ 7/9
Barnet vs. Bromley
- Having gone unbeaten for 13 games, Bromley have now suffered back to back defeats and dropped to second in the table.
- Bromley’s Michael Cheek has scored 8 goals so far this season, one fewer than the division’s leading marksmen on nine.
- Barnet are sixth in the table but have only won one of their last five matches.
- Barnet’s last five matches have produced 15 goals.
- LV BET’S TOP PICK: Over 2.5 goals @ 65/66
Yeovil Town vs. Woking
- Yeovil’s seven match winning run came to an end at the weekend.
- The Glovers are three points off the top and only leaders FC Halifax Town have won more matches than them this season.
- Woking in contrast have failed to win any of their last seven matches and have slipped to fourth having led the division until September.
- Striker Jake Hyde has seven goals for Woking this season.
- LV BET’S TOP PICK: Yeovil to win, both teams to score @ 11/5
Barrow vs. Boreham Wood
- Barrow are bidding to make it seven wins on the spin in the National League.
- The Bluebirds are the division’s joint highest scorers with 26 and have risen to fifth in the league.
- Boreham Wood are in good form themselves, winning three of their last four matches.
- Kabongo Tshimanga has nine goals so far this season, finding the net on average every 135 minutes for Boreham Wood.
- LV BET’S TOP PICK: Both teams to score @ 8/11
FC Halifax Town vs. Chorley
- Leaders FC Halifax Town are the division’s joint-highest scorers and also boast the best defensive record.
- The Shaymen have won three of their last four matches to open up a two point lead at the top.
- Survival looks to the focus for Chorley this season, currently 23rd in the division with 11 points.
- Chorley are without a win in any of their last five matches.
- LV BET’S TOP PICK: FC Halifax Town to win to nil 33/20
New LVBet customers will get a 50% bonus of up to £50 on first sports betting deposit. Claim the welcome offer here! (t&c’s apply)