The National League’s official betting partner, LV BET, take a look at the pick of the fixtures in Matchday 18 – don’t miss out on your chance to win two tickets to a National League game of your choice!
Bromley vs. FC Halifax Town
- The top two face each other in the National League on Saturday but both come into the game off the back of defeats.
- Halifax are above Bromley by virtue of a four goal better goal difference.
- The league leaders have the division’s best defensive record, having conceded just 16 goals so far this season.
- Second place Bromley have lost three of their last four matches, but those are their only defeats in 17 National League games this season.
- LV BET’S TOP PICK: Both teams to score in both halves @ 10/1
Chorley vs. Yeovil Town
- Third place Yeovil Town can go top of the table if Bromley and Halifax draw on Saturday and The Glovers win.
- No side in the division has scored more than Yeovil’s 29 so far this campaign.
- Chorley are one place off the bottom of the league having only won one match all season.
- However, The Magpies have drawn each of their last four matches and 10 of their 17 games to date.
- LV BET’S TOP PICK: Yeovil to win, under 2.5 goals @ 17/5
Torquay United vs. Barrow
- Three wins from their last four matches have lifted Torquay United up to 8th in the table and just two points off the playoff places.
- Along with their opponent’s Barrow and Yeovil, Torquay have scored a league high 29 goals so far this campaign.
- Barrow are bidding to make it eight consecutive wins in the National League.
- Their last defeat came against Hartlepool United on September 3rd.
- LV BET’S TOP PICK: Draw, both teams to score @ 29/10
Maidenhead United vs. Solihull Moors
- Maidenhead United ended a run of four National League defeats, when they beat Ebbsfleet United last time out.
- The Magpies leading scorer this season is Daniel Whitehall with seven.
- Nine points from a possible 12 has lifted Solihull Moors into sixth in the table.
- Solihull Moors have the division’s joint-third best defensive record, conceding just 18 goals in their 17 matches to date.
- LV BET’S TOP PICK: Under 2.5 goals @ 2/3
Chesterfield vs. Notts County
- 18th placed Chesterfield have only won four matches in the National League so far this campaign, but all four have come in their last seven matches.
- The Spireites have taken nine points from a possible 12.
- Notts County are in good form of their own, winning four of their last five matches.
- The Magpies are up to fifth in the table and have conceded the second fewest (17) goals in the division.
- LV BET’S TOP PICK: Draw @ 11/5
New LVBet customers will get a 50% bonus of up to £50 on first sports betting deposit. Claim the welcome offer here! (t&c’s apply)