Can Stockport give leaders Bromley a fright? LV BET’s National League midweek betting preview
The National League’s official betting partner, LV BET, take a look at the pick of the fixtures in Matchday 19 – don’t miss out on your chance to win two tickets to a National League game of your choice!
Bromley vs. Stockport County
- Top of the table Bromley ended a run of three defeats in four with an emphatic 5-0 win against title rivals FC Halifax on Saturday.
- Stockport’s weekend victory at Dover was their first away win in five attempts.
- The leaders are now the second highest scorers in the division, finding the net 32 times. That’s an average of 1.7 goals-per-game.
- Jim Gannon’s County are struggling for goals – only Aldershot and bottom side Chorley have scored less than their 18 so far.
- LV BET’S TOP PICK: Both teams to score @ 2/3
Woking vs. Notts County
- Woking have now not won in the National League or FA Cup since August – it’s 12 matches since their last victory.
- Notts’ loss at Chesterfield on Saturday was their first defeat since September 21.
- Both teams have scored in all-but one of Woking’s last 12 National League matches.
- County have the best defensive record in the division, letting in only 18 – an average of one-per-game.
- LV BET’S TOP PICK: Woking to score first, Notts County to win @ 10/1
Sutton United vs. FC Halifax
- Sutton slipped into the relegation places for the first time after their weekend defeat to Ebbsfleet United.
- Third place Halifax haven’t scored in their past three matches – and have let in seven goals in their past two matches.
- Sutton are bottom of the form guide, winning just one in ten. Matt Gray’s team have lost four from five.
- FC Halifax’s top scorer Liam McAlinden has seven goals, while Sutton’s leading marksman is six-goal Harry Beautyman.
- LV BET’S TOP PICK: Sutton and FC Halifax to draw, both teams to score @ 61/20
Torquay vs. Wrexham
- Torquay are the division’s top scorers with 33 – but just two sides have conceded more than the 28 they have.
- Wrexham have won only once in their last eight National League outings – and still haven’t won away from the Racecourse this season.
- Torquay’s Jamie Reid is the National League top scorer with 12 to his name.
- Wrexham won 4-0 the last time the sides met back in January 2018.
- LV BET’S TOP PICK: Scoreless @ 12/1
Chorley vs. Ebbsfleet
- Bottom club Chorley have only lost once in five – but they haven’t won since beating Stockport on September 7, nine games ago.
- Ebbsfleet’s win at Sutton United on Saturday ended a run of four straight National League defeats.
- Chorley have only conceded two goals in nearly 500 minutes of football – but they have scored just once themselves in that five-game period.
- Fleet nearly always score – they have only failed to hit the target in three of their last 17 matches.
- LV BET’S TOP PICK: Over 2.5 goals @ 4/5
New LVBet customers will get a 50% bonus of up to £50 on first sports betting deposit. Claim the welcome offer here! (t&c’s apply)
Tagged bets, Betting, Bromley, chorley, Ebbsfleet, FC Halifax, football, LV BET, midweek, Non-League, Notts County, odds, offers, soccer, Stockport County, Sutton United, Torquay, Woking, Wrexham