It’s another packed midweek fixture list in the National League! Official betting partner, LV BET take a look at a few of the standout matches:
Barrow vs. Hartlepool United
- Barrow are currently 21st in the table having taken seven points from their opening eight matches.
- The Bluebirds took four points from their two meetings with Hartlepool United last season, keeping clean sheets on both occasions.
- Two wins and a draw from their last three matches has propelled Hartlepool up into ninth, on 11 points
- Gime Toure is just one off the leading scorer in the division so far this season, having netted five times already.
- LV BET’s Top Pick: 22/9 – Draw
Chesterfield vs. FC Halifax Town
- Chesterfield are still searching for a first league win of the season.
- The Spireites have only lost three of their eight matches to date though, drawing five.
- Halifax Town are second in the table after six wins and just one defeat to their name so far this campaign.
- The Shaymen have won three on the bounce, scoring eight in the process.
- LV BET’s Top Pick: 4/5 – Goals in both halves
Stockport County vs. AFC Fylde
- Sixth place Stockport County have taken 12 points from their last five games.
- Matches featuring the Hatters this season have produced the third fewest goals in the division so far.
- AFC Fylde began the season with two wins in their first three games. But a run of five matches since without victory, sees them in 14th place.
- Last season’s top scorer Danny Rowe is the club’s leading marksmen again this time around, with three so far.
- LV BET’s Top Pick: 14/15 – Under 2.5 Goals
Woking vs. Torquay United
- League leaders Woking made it six wins on the spin at the weekend when they beat Bromley 3-2.
- Jake Hyde’s brace in that match takes his season tally to six in the league, the division’s highest scorer.
- Torquay United have won three and lost three of their opening eight matches, leaving them in 10th spot.
- The Gulls’ Jamie Reid is joint-second highest scorer with five goals to his name.
- LV BET’s Top Pick: 8/9 – Over 2.5 Goals
Wrexham vs. Maidenhead United
- Four matches without a victory have left Wrexham in 16th place in the league, with nine points.
- The Red Dragons have won all four of their previous meetings with Maidenhead United, keeping clean sheets in three of those matches.
- Five wins from their opening eight games sees Maidenhead United fourth in the table with 16 points.
- The Magpies have the joint best defensive record to date, having conceded just six goals.
- LV BET’s Top Pick: 6/7 – Both teams not to score