The National League’s official betting partner, LV BET take a look at the pick of the fixtures in Matchday 14:
Yeovil Town v Bromley
- In-form Bromley now have a four-point advantage at the top following Tuesday’s crucial 1-0 win over Woking.
- Yeovil’s midweek victory at Aldershot was their sixth triumph in a row.
- Leaders Bromley are the only remaining undefeated club – and have 12 points away from home already.
- The Glovers have let in just four goals in their last six games, scoring 13 times.
- LV BET’S TOP PICK: Draw @ 9/4
Wrexham v Ebbsfleet
- Wrexham are now in the relegation zone after four defeats from six matches.
- Ebbsfleet will leapfrog the Dragons with victory at the Racecourse.
- Wrexham have earned just two points from a possible 18 – letting in 13 goals in those six matches.
- Ebbsfleet suffered a heavy 4-1 defeat in last season’s fixture just over a year ago.
- LV BET’S TOP PICK: Ebbsfleet to win 1-0 @ 10/1
Notts County v AFC Fylde
- AFC Fylde have conceded at least two goals in their last five away games.
- Notts County have only lost once at Meadow Lane this season – drawing three and winning two.
- Jordan Williams has four goals in his last five games for AFC Fylde and they have won their last two.
- In-form Kyle Wootton has scored three goals in his last four games for Notts County.
- LV BET’S TOP PICK: Fylde score first, Notts to win @ 9/1
Barrow v Maidenhead
- Barrow have won four National League matches in a row to move into a play-off spot.
- Maidenhead have taken 13 points from a possible 18 away from home.
- In-form Barrow have scored 11 goals in four games with Scott Quigley now on seven for the season.
- Alan Devonshire’s stuttering Maidenhead side have now only taken one point from the last 12 available.
- LV BET’S TOP PICK: Over 2.5 goals @ 8/11
Stockport County v Torquay United
- Torquay have won just once in their last seven outings – a 4-2 win against Harrogate Town.
- Stockport County have lost their last four games, during which time they’ve scored only once.
- The two sides haven’t met since 2011 when Torquay took the spoils in a 2-0 win.
- With 7 goals, Torquay’s Jamie Reid is one of the league’s top scorers.
- LV BET’S TOP PICK: Draw, no score @ 10/1