Here’s what to expect in this weekend’s Non-League Paper:
– Jim Gannon talks exclusively to The NLP about Stockport County’s epic win at Yeovil in the FA Cup and his thoughts as the Hatters look to charge up National League North.
– We pay our tribute to Alan Turvey, the legendary Isthmian League President who passed away on Monday.
– What’s the deal at Hereford? The fans vote on their feet and stay away from Edgar Street as the Bulls slip into the relegation zone.
– Dan Holman Interview: the former Cheltenham striker speaks to The NLP about his recent move to Kettering Town.
– Matt Badcock column: Premier League clubs pulling together to give outgoing Executive Chairman Richard Scudamore a £5 million bonus is an insult to Non-league and grassroots football.
– Adam Virgo: The NLP columnist on the growing gulf between part-time and full-time clubs in the National League.
– Callum Wilson: After the former Kettering man scored on his England debut, Poppies boss Marcus Law reveals the secrets of the striker’s success.
– FA Trophy draw reaction: Phil Parkinson’s Altrincham take on National North table-toppers Bradford Park Avenue, looking to do the treble on them this season.
– FA Cup: Marcus Bignot on the emotions of Sunday’s thrilling FA Cup win against Cambridge, plus more reaction following the Second Round draw.
Where to buy The NLP and how to subscribe: https://www.thenonleaguefootballpaper.com/subscriptions/
Tagged The NLP